Any idea what is supposed to be in this clamp?

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

cobrasjp

Any idea what is supposed to be in this clamp?

Post by cobrasjp »

Just finished doing a 100,000 tune up on my 2004 Sonoma 4x4 Crew Cab with 4.3 liter.

Everything runs great, but I noticed an empty clamp on the back side of the radiator shroud on the driver's side that doesn't have anything in it. I can't seem to find anything that might have come unclamped.

Any idea what this clamp is for?

Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Any idea what is supposed to be in this clamp?

Post by Horsehammerr »

Not seeing a clamp in picture. Sorry
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Horsehammerr wrote:Not seeing a clamp in picture. Sorry
Image is clipped in the post window due to the size. Try viewing the image by right clicking and selecting view image, or the link I added above :)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

That clamp is for the front differential vent hose which terminates right above it with a vent cap on the end of the hose. Check below perhaps it has fallen down.
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

roadrunner wrote:That clamp is for the front differential vent hose which terminates right above it with a vent cap on the end of the hose. Check below perhaps it has fallen down.
X2 8)
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
cobrasjp

Post by cobrasjp »

Thanks for the input. There's a lot of knowledge on this site and I appreciate it.