READERS RIDES: Discussion

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

READERS RIDES: Discussion

Post by HenryJ »

BobbleSmitty's truck Nice! :thumb:

I think that thread will really be nice for those who want to browse vehicles and see what they would like to do.

We can keep the comments in this thread :thumb:
Last edited by HenryJ on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

Kudos to everyone with their awesome trucks!

Can't say that i've ever seen a bad looking crewcab!
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

I concur, I will post up a nice one of my 4 door as long as you crewcabbers dont chase me away for not having a bed :D
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

GeorgesBlazah wrote:I concur, I will post up a nice one of my 4 door as long as you crewcabbers dont chase me away for not having a bed :D
You're a member and that's your ride. :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: READERS RIDES: Discussion

Post by BobbleSmitty »

HenryJ wrote:BobbleSmitty's truck Nice! :thumb:
Thanks Brule!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

I sit here every day and drool over the mods that all of you have made! BT (before twins) I would have been right with all of you. But with two 14 yr old girls and the fact that the state of WV doesn't like to give their slaves raises, I don't have any spare coins for frills. But at least I can appreciate all the hard work that all of you have done.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Looking at the list of mods makes you realize how much time,effort and green go into our rigs. Every truck on the site has an I want that factor that keeps us spending. All variations on a theme but all so individual, it's like a vehicle fingerprint of who we are and how we use our trucks.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

04crewvt wrote:Looking at the list of mods makes you realize how much time,effort and green go into our rigs. Every truck on the site has an I want that factor that keeps us spending. All variations on a theme but all so individual, it's like a vehicle fingerprint of who we are and how we use our trucks.
Yea! The American tradition of personal customizing! :D
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I certainly like them all and the personalities behind each and every oneImage

The ultimate trail/DD Crew has got to be Paul's.Image.

That last pic looks like a lotta battle damage or is it the mud making it appear that way? Looks like even a rear flare has fled and gone to the wind.Image

ImageImage
Last edited by F9K9 on Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

It does look like some tree damage on that LR fender in his readers ride photo.

04crewvt, your post says 3.73 open differential. Is that really true? I didn't think anyone would special order the gears without the G80. I know that the "G80 package" included the 3.73 gears.

You don't have the RPO G80 on your glove box?

That page is really becoming a great resource!

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

04crewvt wrote:...finding a new place to live takes precedence over any truck mods, or trail runs for that matter.
And right before that comes the little ones well being. :thumb: You have your priorities straight! :mg:
That truck will go and do plenty just as it is. You have already proof of that.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I like the Readers Rides page. :thumb: Lots of great photo's and information. WVHogRider, I like the wheels on your truck, are they polished? Do you have any close up pic's of them or a link to a site where I can see them? I have shopped for wheels around here and none of the dealers seam to know what fits our trucks. I am always asked what wheel I like then told " No Those Won't Fit ". So I am left to the books picking wheels that won't work until I get discouraged and give up.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

BADs Crew wrote:WVHogRider, I like the wheels on your truck, are they polished? Do you have any close up pic's of them or a link to a site where I can see them? I have shopped for wheels around here and none of the dealers seam to know what fits our trucks. I am always asked what wheel I like then told " No Those Won't Fit ". So I am left to the books picking wheels that won't work until I get discouraged and give up.
Yes, these are polished aluminum. And I got the same response from every dealer around here that you got. :twisted: You can go to http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheel_deals_list.php and look :wink: . The page I just listed is already detailed for the S-10 truck. You can special order the rim size and backspacing you want. They will even ask you exactly which vehicle you plan on putting the rims onto before making or selling you the rims. As for pics., I can take any pictures you would like to see. :idea: However, I just posted one http://www.s-10crewcab.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5227 in the tires/lift/suspension forum for Purduecrew.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Thanks.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Hey there doughboy5499 (Denny). That is a nice looking truck.
Glad the tires got to you ok, I can see I got the stickers on there real good.Image
The tires look good on your truck hope they work out well for you.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

f9k9 wrote:That last pic looks like a lotta battle damage or is it the mud making it appear that way? Looks like even a rear flare has fled and gone to the wind.
Just depends on how the light hits it. :wink:
I did just wax and wash it spotless. It lasted almost a week, but a buddy pulled my leg to do some wheeling and make some new trails. Was a fun mix of swamp, hill climb'n, and got a chance to make sure my winch is functional to boot. :P
What I am still enjoying is being able to keep on driving it the day after and everything is still aligned correctly and drives straight. :)
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Paul, your price that you originally paid may have shocked a few of us at the time but, looking back (for me) and performing a little research into the SFAs, I would have to say it was money well spent. It is truly the most impressive of SFAed CC that I am aware of. :thumb:
doughboy5499
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by doughboy5499 »

04crewvt wrote: I can see I got the stickers on there real good.Image

I could'nt get all the sticker off. I figured I would drive a few miles and it would wear off. Thanks again.
[size=75]SOLD 2001 Red Sonoma CC Billet grille, nerf bars, Tek-Style tonneau, Silverstars, air box mod, K&N, Pioneer DEH P7700MP, Ventvisors, weather-tech floor mats, Rancho RS5000, 15% window tint
FOR SALE 2001 black Ford F-150 xlt 6" Fabtech susp. lift. 3" Body lift. MT wheels, Durango 315/75/16 tires, Pioneer DEH7700MP, Ventvisors, tint, hood scoop(bolt on), tool box, westin brush guard[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Steve2003, Nice pictures , but you left out some details. OK , you left out all the details :?

- ThunderII KE7CSK
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

HenryJ wrote:Steve2003, Nice pictures , but you left out some details. OK , you left out all the details :?
Yes I did sorry :oops: I was just being to lazy today. I will add details later, if that's ok!. :?
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Steve2003 wrote:...I was just being to lazy today.
I thought so! :lol:

Still a nice truck :thumb:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:.........Still a nice truck :thumb:
A true understatement. As much as I despise "bling" I have always liked Steve's CC :wink:
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

f9k9 wrote:
A true understatement. As much as I despise "bling" I have always liked Steve's CC :wink:
Thank's Hj and f9k9, I have been accused of being a picture post whore so I am kinda careful about posting to many pics of my ride. I wasn't going to post in the reader rides thread but I just couldn't help myself :D
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Steve2003 wrote:
f9k9 wrote:
Thank's Hj and f9k9, I have been accused of being a picture post whore so I am kinda careful about posting to many pics of my ride. I wasn't going to post in the reader rides thread but I just couldn't help myself :D
I know the picture whore feeling....I can get carried away with puttin pictures up as well. It took alot of strength for me to only put 1 pic up in the rides section. :cry:
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

groceryman wrote:Sorry about the small pic and no details my wife was helping me post the pic and had something come up and had to leave i am not a computer person but learning going to try to redo the post when she returns

- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

groceryman wrote:Sorry about the small pic and no details my wife was helping me post the pic and had something come up and had to leave i am not a computer person but learning going to try to redo the post when she returns
Hang around here and just ask. Welcome aboard :wink: I couldn't do anything but, write reports before joining here. A lot can be learned by just exploring and "playing" :)
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

f9k9 wrote:
Hang around here and just ask. Welcome aboard :wink: I couldn't do anything but, write reports before joining here. A lot can be learned by just exploring and "playing" :)
:lol: Just as f9k9 said. I'll be the first to say I'm a 30 something computer moron. However, I'll blame most of my computer incompetence on the ex-wife....due to not letting me use "her computer" when we were married---b**ching when I tried to get on "her computer", and the "not spending time with her/our daughter" comments when I got SOME free time... :(

Anyway...Let us know what you've done & bigger pic.. :wink:
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Actually the smaller picture is refreshing for this poor dial-up user :mg: I would like to see some details added though. Just click this Image button on the post you made and edit the text.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Welcome aboard Connerbug. :wave: Your rig is off to a good start!!
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

okie s10 I like that! The rear axle looks great under there too!
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

Thanks. Need a new pic, that was before I added the Skidz.
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

Okie, get any more updated pics?? I really want to see what the finished product is looking like!
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

Well I do but just added a Cervini ram air hood last week and need take new pics. But i don't know how to post to my page, and don't tell me to read the sticky, I still don't know how to do it. Might need some help to get it done.
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

Haha fair enough! I'll be waiting and watching intently!
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

I'm almost beginning to amaze myself. Got a new pic of my truck and actually figured out how to use photobucket. Have the new pic of it in the photo section, but couldn't get it to the top of my post. Oh well, enjoy.
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

The roof rack and hood really make the package complete :thumb:
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
YellowCrewCabber
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by YellowCrewCabber »

HenryJ wrote:BobbleSmitty's truck Nice! :thumb:

I think that thread will really be nice for those who want to browse vehicles and see what they would like to do.

We can keep the comments in this thread :thumb:
Hold on before I look at that pic again. I gotta get some paper towels. The drool just pours out when I look at it.
[size=75]04 ZR5 CC

Xbox Live Gamer Tag-Gefke6367[/size]
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

I'm still drooling over okie s10's truck. Maybe its the black though because I do like BobbleSmitty's truck as well.
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Thanks guys! My neighbors make fun of me because I wash and wax it too often! I will take a new picture this spring b/c I have removed the S10 and Chevrolet lettering on it and I painted the front bow-tie black.
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

f9k9 wrote:
smallblocker wrote:...............Front axle, Lincoln locked 4.11 IFS......................
There has to be one hellava story behind this. Do tell.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

jedthrocornpone wrote:Image
nice pics! I'm looking forward to our return this spring.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
jedthrocornpone
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jedthrocornpone »

I learned my lesson! it was awsome and I can't wait to go back but I'm not going in august again :surrender: way too hot for this guy
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Good to know. October was perfect. We are hoping March will be as good.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Freak'n Awesome! I really want to see it in person someday.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

ya hopefully one of these years i will make a trip to moab, and i will swing by. i cant wate to swap in a vortec 350 so i will have power to tow my other toys and get beter mpgs then 14-15, iam hoping for closer to 17-20 with the v8 . my 97 4x4 gmc serria with 180,000 still gets 17 with 33s.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

moto_chick6, please do your homework before you perform this "mod".
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

That truck is just a 8) as it gets!

- ThunderII KE7CSK
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

HenryJ wrote:That truck is just a 8) as it gets!
And it's all thanks to you guys. :thumb:
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Image
That truck is just a 8) as it gets!

+1 :thumb:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

F9K9 wrote:
HenryJ wrote:Image
+1 :thumb:
Add a cowl hood and he could be your evil twin! :evil:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

HenryJ wrote:Add a cowl hood and he could be your evil twin! :evil:
A cowl (or maybe ram air?) hood is definitely in my truck's future. I'm finally getting back on my feet since I just starting working again. Once I pay off a few debts, I will be modding once again!
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Add a cowl hood and he could be your evil twin! :evil:
I think not. That set up is awesome! Puts me to shame. That is one sweet CC!
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

F9K9 wrote:That set up is awesome! Puts me to shame.
Are you kidding me? Get outa here! :lol:

Thanks for the compliment though.
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
clontz_wi64

Post by clontz_wi64 »

what size tires are those?? I want a 31" when i get done lifting........

what's the widdest you can go on the stock 7" ZR5 wheel??
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

If you're referring to my rig, they're 33x9.5 R15. I believe the widest you can go is 10.5. The 10.5 BFG's do look cooler than the 9.5's, but HJ has a whole list of reasons why the 9.5 is better.

Look up the "Marvelous Mystery Lift."
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

build a new front bumper and it turned out great / think about building a few to sale, and a wheelin video to share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IL_zLY63UI
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Looks real nice. I am sure you could find buyers.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

hears a better pic of it today /with 38s to lol and a little ..................MUD
MinnesotaMudder
Crew
Crew

Post by MinnesotaMudder »

If you don't mind me asking Michaelhrgn, How much did it cost you to lift your truck like that?
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

i have about 400-500 bucks in to it not including tires
MinnesotaMudder
Crew
Crew

Post by MinnesotaMudder »

Did you make most of the suspension your self. how did you do all that for just 400-500 bucks.
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

built every thing my self and found the best deals i could on axles @ the wrecking yards
DR Krush

READERS RIDES: Post a picture of your truck

Post by DR Krush »

14x4 wrote:Image

Mike
Northwest Indiana

2003 S10 ZR5

Current Modifications:
2" Body lift
2" Boise Leaf-spring kit
1" Torsion bar crank
Bilstein Heavy Duty shocks
Front (1.25") and rear (2.5") wheel adapters
Fender-well cuts
Skidz Flares
BF Goodrich 33x9.5-15 All Terrains
KC Hilites off-road lights
Go Rhino 3000 grille guard
Manik tail light guards
Oil pan and engine skid plate
CB Radio + Whips
Tonneau cover
Best truck I seen so far young lad.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

NWWA crewsonoma wrote:I just got this truck. I have a viper alarm/remote start,Pionner avic-n3 navdvd in dash screen and just put on a intake,brush guard i will also be puting on my off road piaa's soon
IMG00097-20100627-1825.jpg
Welcome aboard :wave:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

ToddZCrew wrote:Hello!! Just came along this site thought I would drop in and stake my claim!

I have a 2002 S10 Crew! With a custom solid front axle leaf spring suspension. It is on 33" Kumho Mud terrains, has a dana 30 in front for now, and a ford 8.8 in back for now!! Total lift is about 8 inches; 10 with tires!! It has a mini spool in the back; still looking for a locker for the front, seeing as I need to stick the front driveshaft in!! Everything else is stock, but not if I can help it!
good to see you made it over hear cant wate to see your crew dirty
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

ToddZCrew wrote:I have a 2002 S10 Crew! With a custom solid front axle leaf spring suspension...
Looks pretty nice. :rock: It would look even better with a set of Skidz flares ;)

- ThunderII KE7CSK
michaelhrgn
Crew
Crew

Post by michaelhrgn »

so would mine :) :) :)
Last edited by michaelhrgn on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

michaelhrgn wrote:s10 would mine :) :) :)
Last two rides west had no room. Still in the back of my mind though. If you get the cash rounded up, I'll make darn sure they expedite.
We will get the rear flares on there.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
ToddZCrew

Post by ToddZCrew »

HenryJ wrote:
ToddZCrew wrote:I have a 2002 S10 Crew! With a custom solid front axle leaf spring suspension...
Looks pretty nice. :rock: It would look even better with a set of Skidz flares ;)
have any pics of these skidz flares?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

ToddZCrew wrote:...have any pics of these skidz flares?
Skidz Flares
They are no longer produced. I had a spare new set for my truck which is gone now.

Check out the rest of the trucks with the MML (Marvelous Mystery Lift ) for other examples.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

hey henryj what kind of tool box is that in your truck?
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Rubbermaid. I had a spare fuel tank in it at that time. Swing by the house and I'll load it up ;)

- ThunderII KE7CSK
ToddZCrew

Post by ToddZCrew »

nice truck HenryJ! the flares look good!! I want a set of flares, but I'm not ready to buy any just yet. Getting my front drive shaft in is my priority!!
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

rubbermaid? hmm, ill have to look into that i wanna get one just dont wanna pay 500 bucks for one.. putting a spare fuel tank in there was a good idea too..
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

riceburnr2005 wrote:rubbermaid? hmm, ill have to look into that i wanna get one just dont wanna pay 500 bucks for one.
There should be a thread about it here somewhere. I'm pretty sure that they were discontinued. Seems like it cost right around $100 new.

- ThunderII KE7CSK