Raising Factory ZR5 Nerf Bars

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

PGH04ZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Raising Factory ZR5 Nerf Bars

Post by PGH04ZR5 »

Has anyone developed an acceptable way to raise factory ZR5 nerf bars after a 2" BL? I ran a search and the only instructions are for Brule's Westin's. But by the looks it does require a bit of fab work to use the exsisting brackets and to rerun the E-brack: but it could be done....

Is there anyone out there that has some pics of the factory bars post 2" lift to give me a better idea of what i need to reproduce?

Thanks Guys,

Frisk
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Good searching techniques, Okie :)
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
PGH04ZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by PGH04ZR5 »

thats perfect guy, thanks.

I was searching for key words nerf bar raise and must have missed some good info in the BL threads...
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Check out my album. I have a few pics of the brackets on mine raised up. Raised Step Bars
Just keep clicking the next button to see them all.