Discount at Rock Auto.com

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Discount at Rock Auto.com

Post by F9K9 »

rockauto wrote:Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on April 29, 2008; so don't wait!

REMEMBER THE WIKI!

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck is once again performing as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki to share your experience with others.

When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again.

Recording this knowledge in the wiki (wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time!

The easiest way to find the relevant wiki page(s) is to open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click the "Advice" link.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Thanks! That might just be the prod I need to order some parts :D

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Thanks! ............................
NP :) On a side note, I just got in some parts from GMPartsDiect and the shipping appears to have gotten a lot more reasonable lately. It is either that or I have gotten a tad calloused with dealing with POS heep parts :?:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

You almost saved me the shipping costs. My right bank O2 sensor is on its third strike for a heater failure. I had to bite the bullet and order three new sensors.
At 75k miles they are due. If one is going, the rest are not far behind.
I went ahead and bought another radiator too. That leak mine had last winter still worries me. I can always sell it if I don't end up needing it.

Thanks for the discount code!

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 27, 2008; so don't wait!
Thanks DR!

- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Thanks for keeping the ball rolling there, Brule!Image

If anyone is stupid enough to buy a heep, I have several sites with discounts bookmarked.

BTW Brule, my Rubi has one of the ATs that will self destruct unless you check the atf level in neutral

:bonk:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Idle in neutral or shut it off. In park no fluid will circulate.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 1, 2008; so don't wait!

- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I believe someone was looking for one.

Discount Code: 91971E6B5AD6

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.

Expires: 11/11/2008

- ThunderII KE7CSK
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Thanks, HJ. My new crappy autozone fuel has gone out and I need a replacement. Will order the ACDelco one, instead of swapping out another Autozone one.
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Good catch, Brule. I was looking for a code for him arse backwards.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

border man wrote:My new crappy autozone fuel has gone out and I need a replacement. Will order the ACDelco one, instead of swapping out another Autozone one.
I too have learned that one the hard way. Check it over good. I have not heard of any changes in quality, but some recent adventures with the local NAPA has me worried that quality parts may be getting harder to find.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

How much were the three O2 sensors with the discount ?
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Horsehammerr wrote:How much were the three O2 sensors with the discount ?
Put everything in your cart and go to the checkout. You can then put in the code and see the total before you enter any billing information.

I don't recall what the O2 sensors cost, right off the top of my head.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by DLP »

I just picked up a full set of three off ebay. They were from an 05 with 23,000 for $20. Took care of the codes. I was really worried about wasting my money on a used sensor. But the Delco's price is outragious!
[size=75][b][color=blue]2003 Blue Crewcab[/b][/color][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

I get the same e-mails from Rock Auto! :D

Another one I have tried that still works is with Kragen, Checker, Schucks, Advance, Murrays auto parts (partsamerica.com).

There is a section on the shopping cart page that says "If you have a coupon code, enter it here".

In that box enter "ONLINESAVE15" and you will get 15% off your order! :D

I've tried it several times and have even managed to beat Summit and Wal Mart pricing on certain items like oil, oil filters, etc.

They also carry a lot of parts not listed, even AC/Delco parts so if you know the part # try it in the search box. :wink:

Steve
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:bow: Thanks for keeping this going!

- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on April 19, 2009; so don't wait!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Rock Auto wrote:Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. .....................This discount code expires on May 3, 2009
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

DR wrote:Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on May 10, 2009

- ThunderII KE7CSK
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

This 5% off discount code expires on May 17, 2009.

Steve
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 24digger »

Expires June 28 2009

5% off
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Expires July 19, 2009
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Discount: 5% Discount through September 27, 2009

- ThunderII KE7CSK
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

5% discount through October 31st 2009. 8)

Steve
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Halloween is the witching hour? THX for keeping this going!

- ThunderII KE7CSK
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

:bump:

5% discount through December 13th. :D

Steve
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Discount at Rock Auto.com

Post by border man »

Any new discount codes
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

border man wrote:Any new discount codes

5% discount through 4/18/2010

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Cool, I was thinking the same thing driving home tonite. Thanks, Steve!
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

5% discount through June 20, 2010
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on July 4, 2010; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience
I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Reseller Ratings website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the blue question mark at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the "Reseller Ratings" link at the bottom of this email.

[size=75]Mitch
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Thanks for keeping this going. I have not received an offer from them in ages!
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on August 29, 2010; so don't wait!
[size=75]Mitch
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

New code for RockAuto.com discount:

38865953201737 Expires 10/31/10
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

This 5% discount code expires on November 28, 2010

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Advance Auto has basically 40% off for online orders. Buy $50 worth of parts, get $20 Back. The check out code is "EM25" until 10/24/10
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Your discount code is:

RockAuto has used ResellerRatings.com to collect customer surveys since 2003. Please take a moment to complete a survey:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on December 19, 2010; so don't wait!
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

This one still works :thumb:
rlrnr53 wrote:Your discount code is:

but, I got a better price on rear brake pads & rotors from summitracing.com
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

This 5% off discount code expires on September 4, 2011

This one is old so if somebody has a newer one post it!

Steve
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Anybody have a code that's still good? I need to order some parts!

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Try HERE, Steve. They are rumored to keep it up to date.
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

This 5% discount code expires on May 6, 2012

Steve
Serge PETIT
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Serge PETIT »

Thanks for sharing . :rock:
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you. Your discount code is: 97830322877073 This discount code expires on August 5, 2012
[size=75]Mitch
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Your RockAuto discount code 100716238288222 will expire on August 26, 2012
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to measure our performance. Please take a moment to complete a short survey:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.

This discount code expires on April 21, 2013; so don't wait!
[size=75]Mitch
nolag24
Regular
Regular

Post by nolag24 »

Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on June 23, 2013; so don't wait!
2003 ZR-5, 30x9.50 Firestone AT, 1.25" Rear spacers, 1" TB Lift, 1.5" Rear shackle lift, Bilstein shocks, posi-lok system, Raider camper, spray on bedliner, vent visors, K&N Filter w/ air box and TB mod, ACCEL ignition.
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you
Your discount code is:
[size=75]Mitch
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

You might want to Bookmark this page. The codes have been current every time that I've ordered.
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your RockAuto discount code 147417592877073 will expire on June 30, 2013.
[size=75]Mitch
jrichmonds10
Regular
Regular

Post by jrichmonds10 »

Have two valid discount codes. Use them up!

1817541815621587 expires Dec 29, 2013
1822759315621587 expires Jan 5, 2014
Serge PETIT
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Serge PETIT »

Thanks, I will use it to purchase a new alternator AD244 145Amp to upgrade mine .
:wink:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

2033520718098473 ........
This discount code expires on April 27, 2014
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply. Click the "Apply" button and your discount will be subtracted from your parts order total.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
[size=75]Mitch
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply. Click the "Apply" button and your discount will be subtracted from your parts order total.
[size=75]Mitch
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your RockAuto discount code 259827922877073 will expire on December 14, 2014.
[size=75]Mitch
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

I didnt think to check this damn thing, totally forgot about it. But just had to order the new fuel pump for mine. Got the AC Delco this time.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

ApproachMedium wrote:I didnt think to check this damn thing, totally forgot about it. But just had to order the new fuel pump for mine. Got the AC Delco this time.
Another member is in the same boat. His shop quoted $1200. I recommended the Delphi pump. It is a few dollars less than the AC Delco. Do you think I should have him go with the AC Delco instead?
I already know the Bosch, Airtex and Carter pumps are not worth consideration.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

I would imagine AC or Delphi should be okay as they are both OEM suppliers for GM. I chose the AC since they had it on rockauto and it said it was factory oem etc. I did not see delphi. I have an Airtex in there now that was a "temporary" solution for when i was out of work and i needed the truck running again. It lasted a good 5+ years.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your discount code is:

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 3, 2015 so don't wait!
[size=75]Mitch
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your discount code is:

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 7, 2015 so don't wait!

[size=75]Mitch
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

This discount code expires on July 26, 2015 so don't wait!

[size=75]Mitch
Built2Bend
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Built2Bend »

Got a discount code

Expires October 25 2015

Good for 5% off