Post your lowered crew

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

vetteten

Post your lowered crew

Post by vetteten »

Hi! I'm new and I can't find where to do a search please forgive me if there is a thread out there. I am wanting to get a crew and I want to see your lowered ones. I like the look of a dropped truck with the traction of a 4 wheel drive. I had an 06 AWD TBSS and I miss it sooooo bad! Thanks in advance.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Post your lowered crew

Post by HenryJ »

At the top of each page: Search

Not many lowered trucks around here. They came pretty low stock ;)
Check out Jim's truck in the reader's rides thread (NOS forum). He dropped his a little. Other than his there were no "stock" crewcabs lowered. There are a few built trucks lowered. Jesse James did one and solosonoma is building one currently. His thread is in the Modifications forum. All the built trucks I have seen were using 2wd chassis. It is just simpler to work with and you don't get into the problems with the transfer case, half shafts and scrub radius.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

An AWD Crew Cab with a Borg Warner 1372 (Syclone) or 4472 (Typhoon) transfer case would be a cool project!

Steve
LUVMY02CREW
Crew
Crew

Post by LUVMY02CREW »

killian96ss wrote:An AWD Crew Cab with a Borg Warner 1372 (Syclone) or 4472 (Typhoon) transfer case would be a cool project!

Steve
Just added that to my official list of things to do to my crewcab when I win the lottery :lol:
[size=75]ALWAYS pray for and expect the best, but be prepared for the worst! Life seems to operate a little smoother for me this way[/size]
LUVMY02CREW
Crew
Crew

Post by LUVMY02CREW »

vetteten - I'm sure you can find some pics at 2 other forums... s10forum.com and blazinlow.com. You'll have to dig for a while, but I'm sure you'll eventually find what you are looking for.

...and like henryj said, Jim's truck was one of the few true stock crews that was lowerered that I have seen here.
[size=75]ALWAYS pray for and expect the best, but be prepared for the worst! Life seems to operate a little smoother for me this way[/size]
vetteten

Post by vetteten »

Thanks guys for the input. I'll keep digging.