head light

The stock systems

Moderator: F9K9

dozer1530
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

head light

Post by dozer1530 »

dose any one know the trick on how to get our head lights in. iv never seen or had the hardest time to get them in right. this is the bigest flow i see in this truck lol so if anny one knows plzz let me know :surrender:
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: head light

Post by fallvitals »

Lol, I know what ya mean. No trick I know of. Just make sure you get em in the slots. Flash light can help you see to guide it in.
blaz
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by blaz »

I take the grill off. It makes it so much easier because you can see what you are doing.
dozer1530
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by dozer1530 »

ill try that. its so stubidly hard to get the two flap things in and the two clips at the same time lol this is rediculus :twisted: :punch:
Cherokeez71
Regular
Regular

Post by Cherokeez71 »

I just made the holes on the bottom bigger. That seemed to help a lot.
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

I've also always just taken off the grille, that way, and take the headlight, and put the feet of the headlight assembly into the core support holes first, and then go ahead and push the headlight up towards the core support, and snap the clips onto them..
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

Theres a trick to getting them in. Once you figure it out they pop in simple as pie every time. Even with my bent frame where my passenger side one doesn't go in easy because the front is not straight I can now get it back in 1 2 3. Just have a little patients. Also I found if you have aftermarket headlights sometimes they have unnecessary plastic that can be cut off on the tabs so they will slide in easier. I had to do this to my buddys blazer because I could not get them back in for the life of me.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ